Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sick Day

Today I woke up with a soar throat and a giant ache all over my body. Sleep is a good escape, but you can't sleep forever. I found it's a good time to reflect and learn. Once you've taken the right amount of drugs so that you can actually focus on something other then your discomfort, you can turn the day into somewhat productive.

Read a book. Maybe a great fiction story or an interesting non-fiction is what you feel the need for. You could go online and research something you never even knew existed before. It always helps me overlook my sickness and still let my body heal. Plus it motivates me for the next day. Motivation is key for anything in life. If you can't motivate yourself, you're never going to do anything. Finding happiness is also finding motivation. To love the life you have there has to be a drive and motivation.

So I will take this sick day to find some motivation and excitement for tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment