Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Job Interviews and butterflies in the stomach

I just got done with a job interview. It's for a company called Budget Blinds, and I really hope I get this job! It's so nice. It's a receptionists position, but I would also run the showroom. It's full time, so that's definitely a plus. It fits in really with everything that I've been planning. The thing is, it's not just a good job, it's a career that I could see myself going in to. It leans towards interior decorating... but for windows lol. And it fits my personality perfectly. It would allow me to be independant (I would be alone in the office a lot), it offers good hours and pay, and it's something that I'm interested in. I could actually see myself doing this job a few years down the road, and it gives me the oppertunity to grow in the business and do that. The funny thing is, I didn't get butterflies in my stomach until after the interview when I realized how much I wanted the job.

Just the fact that I've had this oppertunity is proof that God is so great. He knows who I am, and helps me see that. I had no idea how much this job would fit me until I had the interview basically set up for me. It was all referalls from connections and friends. I barely had to do anything. So even if I don't get this job, I'm that much closer to finding the kind of job that would make me happy. And that is the thing that I am looking for, a job that will satisfy and provide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment